eSPRESSO CITY 500 EQ
The eSpresso City has one of the lowest, widest step throughs available. It’s the perfect partner for urban riding, offering comfort and practicality.
Standard-fit mudguards, lights, lock, rack and kickstand mean you’re ready to go from the moment you leave the shop.
Fast rolling 700c wheels are perfect for use in town, on gravel tracks or cycle paths. Wide 50 mm tyres add extra grip and comfort and their reflective sidewalls strips enhance rider safety in low light.
Choose between frames such as this with internally mounted batteries or a more affordable, semi-integrated design. All use a powerful Shimano STEPS drive unit with batteries mounted low to aid balance and emulate a natural riding feel.
A tapered head tube delivers confidence inspiring handling.
A 150 kg maximum rider and equipment weight allows plenty of carrying capacity.
Strong but controllable hydraulic disc brakes help you stop with ease.
- One of the lowest widest step throughs in the market
- Shimano Steps 6100 60Nm motor with 630Wh battery
- Shimano Deore 10 speed and hydraulic disc brakes
- Mudguards, kickstand, rack, lock and lights
- Suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Reflective strip on tyres