The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic “Oma” Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There’s even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Model Type : Traditional ladies bike.
- Frame :18″ Hi Tensile steel with low step-over.
- Fork : Hi Tensile steel.
- Wheel Size :700c.
- Gear System :Shimano six speed indexed gears with thumb shifter.6 Speed 14-28 freewheel. 46 Tooth Single chainring. Shimano rear derailleur.
- Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight 36 hole alloy rims Trekking tyres.
- Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable height quill stem with Hi-rise comfort chrome handlebars.
- Additional Information :Full length mudguards, chainguard, Viking comfort saddle, rear pannier rack, front basket, alloy propstand.
- Weight :17.4kg.
- Frame Colour :Pastel Blue.
- Fork Colour :Pastel Blue.