eSPRESSO CITY 400 EQ
The eSpresso City has one of the lowest, widest step throughs available. It’s the perfect partner for urban riding, offering comfort and practicality.
Standard-fit mudguards, lights, lock, rack and kickstand mean you’re ready to go from the moment you leave the shop.
Fast rolling 700c wheels are perfect for use in town, on gravel tracks or cycle paths. Wide 50 mm tyres add extra grip and comfort and their reflective sidewalls strips enhance rider safety in low light.
Choose between frames such as this with internally mounted batteries or a more affordable, semi-integrated design. All use a powerful Shimano STEPS drive unit with batteries mounted low to aid balance and emulate a natural riding feel.
A tapered head tube delivers confidence inspiring handling.
All electric bikes have an approved rider and equipment weight of up to 150 kg, meaning there’s plenty of capacity for you and your luggage.
Strong but controllable hydraulic disc brakes help you stop with ease.
- One of the lowest widest step throughs in the market
- Shimano Steps 6100 60Nm motor with 504Wh battery
- Shimano 9 speed and hydraulic disc brakes
- Mudguards, kickstand, rack, lock and lights
- Suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Reflective strip on tyres