Cuda CP20 Junior ATB Purple
The Cuda CP20 is the first geared bike in the range kitted out with 7 speed Shimano Altus operated by thumb shifters. This bike is fitted with rigid Chromo forks so that no energy is wasted like it would be with a cheap suspension fork.
Your young rider won’t get much more of a better start to cycling than this, with perfectly sized components that compliment shorter riders arm and leg span allowing them to get out and enjoy some fun rides!
All the tubing on the frames has been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests. This model weighs in at just 8.8kg!
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Fork: Rigid Cromo
- Bar/Stem: Cuda Custom Alloy 2 in 1
- Headset: 1” Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 127mm with 32t sprocket
- Cassette: 7 speed 12-32t
- Brakes: Tektro with short reach levers
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 32h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Smallblock 8 20″ x 1.5″
Brands Cuda P
Frame Alloy double butted
Frame Size 20″
Number of Gears 7
Handlebars Alloy 2in1
Bar Tape/Grips Soft compound with mushroom end
Saddle Cuda junior
Wheel Size 20″
Wheelset Alloy hubs laced onto alloy rims
Tyres Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.5